Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Make - Ahead Meals For Busy Moms



Make - Ahead Meals For Busy Moms

Make Ahead meals are not just for Moms who work outside of the home. It's a way of cooking that helps all families, big and small. It all comes down to a little planning. Make a meal or two in advance when you have some extra time. Then you'll be rewarded with quick, delicious home-cooked meals when you really need them!


I love this cook book. Tried out a few recipes and they were great. I let my customers and employees taste some of the food and everyone loved it. Some of my favorites as of right now are the Seafood Quiche, Tiramisu (this is a true Italian recipe) and Teriyaki Chicken. Of course the favorites will probably change when I try more of the recipes in this book.
I also really like the volume and weight conversions toward the end of the book. I recommend this book to anyone who likes to make some quick cook- ahead meals which can be frozen or served the next day.
Make-Ahead-Meals For Busy Moms will be one cookbook that I will be using often.



Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (August 17, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1432720864
ISBN-13: 978-1432720865

No comments:

Post a Comment